Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

My Amigos

Friday, April 27, 2012
Assalamualaikum, hai.


Amigos stands for Friends in frances. So let me tell you guys something about amigos. Well, everyone really do need a friend.Friend will always help each other when they are in difficulties or in need, We have to be good to those who are nice to us. Choosing friends is hard, because if we choose a wrong friend, it can become a bad influence on us. We can change ourselves, but we can't change our friends.We can commented about their attitude, can tell them what they have done wrong but, they must change on their own. If we have lots of friends, then "Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend,"-according to a quote by Bill Watterson.

Friends can say that they are like relatives that you make for yourself. Do not make your friends dissapointed. If you make them feel dissapointed you will regret the saying "Hold a true friend with both of your hands,"-according to quote by Nigerian proverb. Friends are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect, but they are perfect for you.

There are something I want to say to my amigos out there,

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
If you need a happy, I'll be youe smile.
But anythime you need a friend, I'll just be me.





Inspirated by ; 
An article at New Straight Time 
Credits to ; 
Nizua Ilya Amirah   
Welcome! © 2014